Upon successful completion of this course, the participant will be able to:
- understand the fundamentals of job grading
- understand the classification model of the new Collective Bargaining Agreement (“CBA”) for Banks and be able to apply it
- understand the challenges of the new model and its impact on employees
- organise/participate in the grading workshops within its banking institution
- create job descriptions allowing to deploy new classification
- Introduction to the main model of classification of functions
- Deep-dive of the classification (criteria)
- Design of job descriptions
- Presentation of the methodology in order to organise job grading workshops
- Put skills into practice: real case study from the job descriptions design to the function weighting
- How to deal with specific cases (ex: function classified in a group that differs completely from the former CBA)
- Link with the remuneration process
HR professionals and/or business line managers who will participate in the job grading exercise / staff representatives wishing to understand the new model.
Good HR knowledge to understand the issues surrounding the classification of functions.
Roxane Filippa (Associate Partner KPMG Luxembourg), who assisted the ABBL in the creation of the new CBA and brought her expertise with regards to job grading in participating in the workshops with HR professionals and unions.
The course material can be downloaded free of charge via your portal the day before the start of the course (download the Client Portal User’s Guide here).
Please register on the dedicated website.