In order to substantially increase the proportion of competent and dedicated women in the boards of directors of Luxembourg companies and organizations, be they private or public or not for profit to increase the gender diversity, proving right the examples that demonstrated improvements in the economic results of companies having made the choice for diversity and to create contacts beyond the beaten tracks for the benefit of companies and organizations, the Ministry for Equal opportunities and the Chamber of Commerce of the Grand-Duchy of Luxembourg, the National institute for sustainable development and social corporate responsibility and the Initiative Female Board Pool Luxembourg have the pleasure to invite you to the conference-lunch.
Chairpersons and members of Board of Directors and Human Resources Directors of public and private institutions as well as non-profit associations and any person interested in obtaining free of charge candidate profiles from the Female Board Pool database.
- 11.30: Registration and sandwich-lunch
- 12.00: Welcome words
Mr Michel Wurth, President of the Chamber of Commerce and the National Institute for sustainable development and social corporate responsibility
- 12.15: Conference New Corporate Governance
Mr Prof. Dr. Martin Hilb, Managing Director, International Center for Corporate Governance at the University of St. Gall/Switzerland
- 13.15: Presentation of the Female Board Pool Initiative
Mrs Rita Knott, Director Female Board Pool Luxembourg
- 13.25: Round Table with users of the Female Board Pool (FBP) database, candidates and mentors
- Mr. Robert Dennewald, Mentor Female Board Pool (FBP) and Chairman of the Board of directors, Contern S.A., Contern
- Mr. Steen Foldberg, Mentor FBP and Managing Director, Aberdeen Global Services, Luxembourg
- Mrs. Aude Lemogne, former Mentee FBP and Independent Board Director, AXA Wealth Europe, Luxembourg and other institutions
- Mr. Jeannot Krecké, Mentor FBP and Independent Board Director
- Mrs. Marie-Hélène Massard, Mentor FBP et Administrateur délégué, AXA Assurances Luxembourg et AXA Wealth Europe, Luxembourg,
- Mr. Victor Rod, Mentor FBP, Independent Board Director of several insurance companies, Luxembourg and Counsel in a large law firm in Luxembourg
- 13.45: Questions and answers
- 14.00: Closing words
Mrs Minister Lydia Mutsch, Ministry for Equal opportunities
Conference facilitator : Mr. Norman Fisch, General Secretary, National institute for sustainable development and social corporate responsibility.
Free of charge : until 27.4.2018.
Please register on the dedicated websiste.