Esch-sur-Alzette, L-4361 Luxembourg
The General Data Protection Regulation will be applicable from 25 May 2018. The new legal framework will establish a single set of data protection rules in the EU and will replace the EU Directive of 1995 and the Luxembourg Data Protection Act of 2002.
It is important that key individuals and decision-makers in your organisation are aware of the latest developments. They should be able to assess the consequences of the new legal framework on their organisation and identify areas that could be problematic.
- Compliance with the new regulation: how to prepare?
- The role of the Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- National specificities (workplace, health, research, etc.)
- The obligations towards data subjects (consent, profiling, right to portability, etc.)
- The Data Protection Impact Assessment (DPIA)
- Compliance tools (certifications, codes of conduct, …)
- Compliance monitoring (investigations, penalties, etc.)
Please register by sending an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org (by 11 October 2017) and specify the session you want to participate.
Attendance is free of charge, but the number of spaces are limited.