** Save the Date **
This conference will cover matters currently dealt with by the Conseil de la concurrence and inspired by the actions of other national competition authorities.
The conference targets both companies and competition law professionals.
Participants may choose to attend the conference as a whole or participate in one or more blocks of topics that are :
- Competition law and the administrative judge
- Public procurement
- Restrictions of competition in the distribution contracts and retail
The conference will close with a round table meeting dedicated to the proposal for a directive of the European parliament and of the Council to empower the competition authorities of the Member States to be more effective enforcers and to ensure the proper functioning of the internal market.
The full program of the conference will be available in early September.
- Marc JAEGER, President of the General Court of the European Union
- Johannes LAITENBERGER, Director-General of the Directorate-General for Competition by the European Commission
- Margarida MATOS ROSA, President of the Autoridade da Concorrência (Portugal)
- Andreas MUNDT, President of the Bundeskartellamt (Deutschland)
- Jacques STEENBERGEN, President of the Autorité belge de la concurrence
Please register on the dedicated website.