Esch-sur-Alzette, 4080 Luxembourg
Would you like to learn how to do your banking safely online? Join the online banking course! The first session starts on 20 September and lasts three weeks, with one lesson per week.
Set up by ErwuesseBildung in collaboration with the CSSF and the Fondation ABBL, this training is open to all Luxembourg citizens. It is particularly aimed at seniors, who are more vulnerable to the potential digital divide linked to the accelerated digitalisation of society. At the end of this training, entitled “Ech kann dat och”, you will be familiar with online banking services, particularly with regard to security and confidentiality, and you will be able to carry out your banking operations with complete confidence and autonomy.
The e-banking course consists of 3×2 lessons (one unit per week):
- Part 1: The risks of the internet and cybercrime, and how to protect yourself
- Part 2: The advantages and disadvantages of online banking, as well as online shopping and secure payment on the Internet.
- Part 3: Why keep your computer up to date and make backup copies of your data
This training is offered as a separate module or as part of the Internet Führershein 1.0 offered by ErwuesseBildung vzw.
Info & registration
- Course 1: Maison des citoyens, Esch/Alzette, date to be communicated
- Course 2: Fridays (14-16 h) on 24 September, 1 October, 8 October
- Course 3: Fridays (14-16 h) on 8 October, 15 October, 22 October
Price: Free of charge
Place: Maison des citoyens (Esch sur Alzette)
To register, please call 44743-340 or send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The e-banking course is an initiative of ErwuesseBildung, the Ministry of Digitalisation, the Ministry of Consumer Protection, the Fondation ABBL pour l’éducation financière and the Commission de Surveillance du Secteur Financier (CSSF).