*** Reserved for ABBL Members and Guests ***
The Private Banking Group, Luxembourg (PBGL) is delighted to invite you to the PBGL Annual Members’ Meeting 2019.
- 5.30 pm – 6.00 pm: Registration
- 6.00 pm – 6.05 pm: Introduction by Mr Pierre Etienne, Managing Director, Pictet & Cie (Europe) S.A., Head of the PBGL
- 6.05 pm – 6.30 pm: Keynote address by Mr Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance
- 6.30 pm – 7.15 pm: Panel Discussion: “Current & future challenges & opportunities in the Luxembourg private banking industry”
- Frank Krings, CEO, Deutsche Bank
- Falk Fischer, CEO, Julius Baer Europe S.A.
- Sandrine De Vuyst, Head of Private Banking, ING Luxembourg S.A.
- Anthony Simcic, CEO, BOS Wealth Management Europe S.A.
- 7.15 pm – 7.45 pm: Statutory formalities, PBGL Activity Report 2019 and ambition statement
- PBGL members will receive separate documentation in due time
- 7.45 pm – 7.55 pm: Election of the new PBGL Executive Board 2019 – 2021
- 8.00 pm: Walking Dinner
We would be grateful if you could confirm your attendance at this meeting and the walking dinner no later than Tuesday, 12 November 2019.
Please note that photographs will be taken by the ABBL in the course of the event. Pictures of participants may be published online or in publications released by the ABBL for the purpose of promoting the event and/or related activities of the ABBL. Should you disagree to a possible publication of your picture, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org.