** FOR ABBL MEMBERS ONLY **
- 5.00pm – 5.30pm: Welcome and registration
- 5.30pm – 5.40pm: Welcoming Speech & Activity Report
Pierre Etienne, Head of PBGL
- 5.40pm – 6.00pm: Opening Speech
Claude Marx, Directeur Général at CSSF
- 6.00pm – 6.20pm: Update on Tax developments
Camille Seillès, Secretary General at ABBL
- 6.20pm – 6.50pm: KPMG / ABBL Digital Private banking Study
Jean-Pascal Nepper, Partner, Management Consulting at KPMG
- 6.50pm – 7.20pm: Statistics & Business Intelligence
- Results of the CSSF / ABBL PB Survey 2018
- Results of the CSSF / ABBL EAM Survey 2018
- 7. 20pm: Walking Dinner
Location – Parking facilities
Please note that no parking facilities will be available at the ING Lux House premises. We recommend that participants use public transport or park at the Luxembourg station car park.
Please note that photographs will be taken by the ABBL in the course of the event. Pictures of participants may be published online or in publications released by the ABBL for the purpose of promoting the event and/or related activities of the ABBL. Should you disagree to a possible publication of your picture, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please register online via the registration form by 27 November 2018. Please note that the number of seats is limited to 120.
By filling in the form below, I hereby give my consent to the ABBL to process my personal data.