How can you avoid the obsolescence of your teams’ knowledge in the face of ever more dense regulatory news? How can initial and continuous professional training be adapted to the needs of your entity? What are the challenges of continuing professional development for the future of the Luxembourg financial centre? To address these questions, The European Financial Planning Association (EFPA Luxembourg ASBL) is organising a conference dedicated to professional training in the financial sector.
Professional training: a crucial issue for the financial sector?
When? Tuesday 23 November, from 12:00 to 14:00 (registration from 11:30)
Where? In the Auditorium of Banque de Luxembourg
- 11:30 – 12:00 Welcome and CovidCheck
- 12.00 – 12.15 Professional training in the Luxembourg financial sector: a brief history by Mr HARTMANN, Chairman of EFPA Luxembourg
- 12.15 – 12.25 Current training requirements for the financial sector by Catherine BOURIN, Member of the Management Board at ABBL
- 12.25 – 13.10 Professional training: a crucial issue for the financial sector? with the participation of Catherine BOURIN, ABBL, Mr LYON, House of Training, Mr HARTMANN, EFPA Luxembourg and Mr VON RESTORFF, Luxembourg For Finance.
- 13:15 – 14:00 Cocktail reception
Please confirm your attendance to firstname.lastname@example.org before 19 November 2021.