PwC Banking Day 2018 – Banking on the move: embracing new dynamics
> when? on Tuesday, 6 March 2018
> what time? from 08:00 to 12:30, followed by a walking lunch
> where? at the Luxembourg Chamber of Commerce
This year’s edition will be focused on Banking on the move: Embracing new dynamics.
2017 has been another year of boundless change for the Luxembourgish business environment and we expect that 2018 will be much the same. We very much look forward to another insightful and entertaining event to reflect on the recent changes and those still to come. Pierre Gramegna, Luxembourg Finance Minister, and Claude Marx, CSSF Director General, will update you on the latest developments in the Banking industry. We are also pleased to welcome Gerd Leonhard, Futurist, Humanist and CEO of The Futures Agency, who will be our keynote speaker for this year’s event.
- 08.00: Breakfast and welcome
- 08.45: Opening note, Roxane Haas, Banking Leader at PwC Luxembourg
- 09.00: Government’s view, Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance
- 09.30: Keynote Speech by Gerd Leonhard, Futurist, Humanist, Author of “Technology vs. Humanity” and CEO of The Futures Agency
- 10.10: Coffee Break
- 10.30: Fintech, Blockchain, Crypto’s & ICO’s – The ‘new normal’ in Banking, Daniel Diemers, Partner at Strategy & Switzerland
- 10.50: Panel discussion – The trends that are shaping the future of banks
- Falk Fischer, Bank Julius Baer Luxembourg S.A.
- Thibault de Barsy, Keytrade Bank Luxembourg S.A
- Marc Hemmerling, ABBL
- Thierry Garcia, Société Générale Group
- Nicolas Schmit, Ministry of Labour, Employment and Social and Solidarity Economy
- 11.50: Supervisory and regulatory developments in the banking sector, Claude Marx, CSSF
- 12.20: Conclusion, Roxane Haas, Banking Leader at PwC Luxembourg
- 12.30: Walking lunch
Please register before the 2 March 2018 by sending an email to email@example.com