The Academy of European Law (ERA) invites you to a series of online workshop of 90 minutes each about Regulatory Compliance in the EU Financial Sector, which will address topical issues and problems in banking, financial services, fund and investment compliance, both at the conceptual and practical levels. It will also update practitioners on emerging trends and complexities in the regulatory and supervisory framework applicable to the process of raising and investing capital in the EU.
- Workshop 1: 28 April 2021: The New Industrial Strategy for Europe
- Workshop 2: 5 May 2021: Climate Compliance and the European Green Deal
- Workshop 3: 12 May: Human rights compliance in the financial sector
- Workshop 4: 2 June 2021: Subsidies and Bank Bailouts: Impact of Covid-19
- Workshop 5: 9 June 2021: Critical Financial Infrastructure and Strategic Resilience
- Workshop 6: 16 June 2021: Anti-Corruption Compliance in the Financial Sector
- 28 April 2021 – 16 June 2021
- Language: English
- You will be able to interact immediately and directly with the speakers and other participants.
As an ABBL member, you can take advantage of a 25% discount, which can be combined with the early bird discount where applicable. In order to redeem the voucher, please select the price in the “Discount Voucher” and enter the code 2021ABBL in the commentary field.