With the transposition of the Capital Requirements Directive (CRD5) expected by the end of this year, the ABBL is organising a conference on Monday 15 November from 16:00 to 18:00 on the impact of the directive on salary structures and costs for employers, as well as on the contributions to gender equality in remuneration.
This will also be an opportunity to recall the existing rules on remuneration, in particular the notions of material risk-takers and staggered variable pay. We will also take stock of remuneration practices in the financial sector.
This conference, reserved for ABBL members, is aimed at people involved in human resources, in particular those in charge of compensation and benefits.
- Catherine BOURIN, ABBL, Member of the Management Board
- Cristelle CERVELLATI, ABBL, Legal Adviser
- Gilles DALL’AGNOL, Allen & Overy, Partner and Avocat à la Cour
- Karen O’SULLIVAN, CSSF, Head of Department Innovation, Payments, Market Infrastructures and Governance
- Jean-Pascal NEPPER, KPMG, Partner, Customer Experience Excellence Leader
To attend this online conference, please register by completing the form below. An email with the link will be sent to you a day or two before the conference.