IFE by ABILWAYS is organising an online session on sustainable finance at the Luxembourg level. The conference will explain the legal, operational and strategic implications of climate change for financial services – banking, investment services and financial infrastructure.
The session will take place online on Tuesday 15 June, from 13:30 to 17:30.
- Understand and prepare for the main challenges facing the depositary business
- Understand the impact of upcoming reforms
- Exchange with peers
Practical Insights on EU Sustainable Finance Regulation for Fund Managers – How are AIFMs and UCITS ManCos impacted ?
- The SFDR, Taxonomy Regulation & Fund Managers – Sharing first experiences and some open questions
- Regulation (EU) 2019/2088 of 27 November 2019 on sustainability – related disclosures in the financial services sector (the “sustainable finance disclosure regulation” or “SFDR”);
- Regulation (EU) 2020/852 of 18 June 2020 on the establishment of a framework to facilitate sustainable investment and amending Regulation (EU) 2019/2088 (the “Taxonomy regulation” or “Taxonomy”).
- What about UCITS Directive and AIFMD draft delegated acts?
- Delegated Regulation No 2031/2013 of 19 December 2020, supplementing Directive 2011/61/EU (the AIFMD);
- Directive 2010/43/EU of 1 July 2010 implementing Directive 2009/65/EC (the UCITSD Directive).
- Other legislative initiatives impacting AIFMs and UCITS ManCos:
- The low-carbon benchmark regulation;
- The non-financial reporting directive;
- Amendments to MiFID II;
- ESG Rating Agencies
- The development of an EU Ecolabel for financial products?
What are the players expected to do ?
- Role of independent sustainability labels, certifications in adding transparency to sustainable products
- Which are the practical implications for financial services- banking investment services and financial infrastructure ?
- How to guide the financial market players towards the sustainable investment ?
- Clarification of the investor duties
- How succeed to make sustainability risks fully transparent ?
Interview : Financement durable : quels sont les enjeux à Luxembourg ?
- Quels sont les nouveaux risques auxquels sont exposés les établissements financiers ?
- Qu’est-ce que l’investissement responsable ?
- Greenwashing : écoblanchiment ou verdissage – la responsabilité écologique trompeuse
- Comment le législateur s’engage-t-il à contrer les dérives ? Quels sont les effets en matière de compliance ?
17h30 Clôture de la conference
As an ABBL member, you receive a 10% discount with the code ABBL26450F.