How are Luxembourg banks responding to the digital (r)evolution? How do Luxembourg banks position internationally and with their peers? To answer these questions, the ABBL and Deloitte Luxembourg invite you to a digital banking webinar about Digital Banking Maturity 2020, on Thursday 11 February.
Digital Banking Maturity is the biggest global digital banking study, providing a comprehensive outside-in ’mystery shopper’ assessment of retail banks’ digital channels and furthering discussion about future developments. Digital Banking Maturity is a global accelerator helping banks respond to change. In numbers, this study covers 318 banks, 39 countries, 1100 functionalities and 180+ mystery shoppers.
- Xavier TURQUIN, Senior Manager, Business Transformation, Deloitte
- Jérôme CACCIATORE, CoE lead Way of Working, ING
- Didier RICHTER, Head of Daily Banking & Payments, BIL
- Understanding on how Luxembourg banks position in the digital landscape,
- What to learn from the champions and the main topics to be addressed when initiating a digital transformation journey.
Time and Date
- Date: Thursday 11 February 2021
- Time: 14:00 -15:00
- Location: The conference will be held 100% online via Webex.
How to register?
Following your registration, the link to join the conference from your computer, tablet or smartphone will be sent to you in the confirmation email. Please note that this link is personal and should not be shared.