The Luxembourg Bankers’ Association (ABBL) and the Luxembourg Association for Risk Management (ALRiM) are pleased to inform you of the 2nd edition of the ABBL & ALRiM Risk Management Conference.
Supervisors, banking experts and leading practitioners have already confirmed their presence to explore the latest trends in banking risk management.
- 2.15pm – 2.30pm: Welcome address – Serge de Cillia, CEO, ABBL
New banking regulation package: CRR 2 / CRD 5 / BRRD 2
- 2.30pm – 3.00pm: State of play of the negotiations – Pierrot Rasqué, Advisor, Ministry of Finance
- 3.00pm – 3.45pm: Panel discussion: impacts on the Luxembourg banking industry
Moderator: Gilles Pierre, Head of Banking Regulation, ABBL
- Elisa Alonso Sanz, Country Chief Risk Officer, ABN AMRO Bank (Luxembourg) SA
- Doris Engel, Head of Finance, Banque et Caisse d’Epargne de l’Etat Luxembourg
- Alexandra Merlino, Regulatory Affairs Coordinator, Banque Pictet & Cie (Europe) SA
- Pierrot Rasqué, Ministry of Finance
- 3.45pm – 4.15pm: Break
Supervisory Review and Evaluation Process (SREP)
- 4.15pm – 4.45pm: Update on the SREP methodology for LSIs – Claude Wampach, Head of Risk Management, Banking Supervision, CSSF
- 4.45pm – 5.30pm: Panel discussion: impacts on the Luxembourg banking industry
Moderator: Thierry López, ALRiM Board member and Chairman of the ABBL Banking Supervision Committee
- Georges Heinrich, Secrétaire Général, Banque de Luxembourg
- Jürgen Hillen, Member of the Executive Board, Clearstream International SA / Deutsche Börse Group
- David Suetens, Executive Vice President and Country Head, State Street Bank Luxembourg SA
- Claude Wampach, Head of Risk Management, Banking Supervision, CSSF
- 5.30pm: Closing remarks – Luc Neuberg, Chairman, ALRiM
- 5.40pm: Networking cocktail
Please confirm your attendance before 21 November 2017 by sending an email to the following address: email@example.com.
Please note that photographs will be taken by ABBL in the course of the event. Pictures of participants may be published online or in publications released by the ABBL for the purpose of promoting the event and/or related activities of the ABBL. Should you disagree to a possible publication of your picture, please write to firstname.lastname@example.org