luxembourg, L-1499 Luxembourg
The Islamic Development Bank (IsDB) is pleased to announce the second annual Sukuk Summit to be held in Luxembourg in partnership with the Ministry of Finance of the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg.
The Summit will bring together Government Ministers, Central Bank Governors, business leaders, academics and industry experts to discuss global developments in the Sukuk-led Islamic Capital Markets and the synergies with the European financial industry. It will feature keynote speeches as well as dedicated panel discussions on Green Sukuk and sustainable financing, on the role of Fintech in Sukuk and on building partnerships with the public sector.
- Green Sukuk: Implementing a sustainable financial apparatus to achieve the SDGs
- FinTech in Sukuk and Islamic Capital Markets
- Engaging the public sector: Building partnerships with the public sector to integrate Sukuk opportunities
- H.E. DR Bandar Hajjar, President, IsDB
- Pierre Gramegna, Minister of Finance, Luxembourg Government
- Robert Scharfe, CEO of the Luxembourg Stock Exchange
The complete programme is downloadable here below.
Please register on the dedicated website.