This summer, ERA is organising from 28 June to 2 July a comprehensive introduction to the regulation and supervision of investment funds, asset managers and other financial institutions involved in investment fund activities in the European Union.
Participants will learn about the main challenges faced and approaches taken by EU regulators and supervisors, both from the perspective of the regulators and supervisors themselves and from that of the funds, asset managers and their legal advisors.
- Scope and landscape of EU fund regulation regime
- EU financial supervisory architecture: ESAs review
- Investment fund entities: UCITS, AIFMD, EuVECA, EuSEF, ELTIF, MMF Regulation
- Investment fund prudential requirements: Investment Firms Regulation (IFR) and Investment Firms Directive (IFD)
- Cross-border distribution of funds: CBDD and CBDR
- Financial markets regulation: MiFID II, MiFIR, PSD2
- Green finance: disclosure requirements for sustainable investments
- Retail investor protection: PRIIPs Regulation
- Customer due diligence, AML/CFT issues
- Crisis management and insolvency issues
- Payments and securities settlement (SFD, PSD2, SISR, CSDR)
The conference will be held online. You will be able to interact with the speakers and other participants.
As an ABBL member, you can take advantage of a 25% discount, which can be combined with the early bird discount but no other discounts. In order to redeem the voucher, please select the price in the “Discount Voucher” and enter the code 2021ABBL in the commentary field.