This course will provide an introduction to the regulation and supervision of financial markets in the European Union.
- The role of the EU supervisory authorities
- The EU rules on capital requirements for banks
- Crisis management in the banking sector
- Deposit guarantee schemes
- The impact of PSD2
- Supervisory aspects of MiFID II
- Regulation of investment funds
- Transnational supervision and enforcement of EU financial services legislation
- The EU legal framework on market abuse
- FinTech-related challenges for supervisors
Who should attend?
The course is aimed at legal practitioners seeking an introduction to the regulation and supervision of financial markets in the EU.
Please note that ABBL members will get a 25 % discount – We invite our members to enter following voucher code: 2018ABBL in the Voucher Field when they register.