Topic of this event
- Impacts of Regulation, New business models & Digitalization
- UCITS and AIFs new segregation and safekeeping duties for depositaries. Depositary rules will change as from 1 April 2020.
- New set up regarding flow of information between the depositary and the custodian or sub-custodian.
- Digitalization could enhance user experience, thereby raising the bar in terms of client expectation and forcing depositaries ton follow or be considered as obsolete.
- Technology is expected to significantly improve operational efficiency. This will would put pressure on productivity-management.
- New custody offers are emerging, also from major financial sector players, on Crypto Assets. Could these spill-over to classic assets? How can Depositaries prepare?
18h30: Panel Moderator Jean-Pierre GOMEZ, Société Générale Securities Services
- Sandra Müller, Managing Director, MEAG
- Enrico TURCHI, Deputy CEO – Conducting Officer, Amundi
- Els Alwyn, Director, Nordic Capital
- Nicholas CURWEN, Managing Director EQT Funds
- Frank ROESSIG, Head Digital Finance, Proximus Luxembourg
19h30: Networking drinks – 21h00 closure
The presentation will be held in English.
Participation is free of charge for IBF Luxembourg members. Non-members pay a fee of 30€
Please register until April 19th, 2019 via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.