Following a study conducted in 2020 on the relationship between FinTechs and banks in Luxembourg, Arendt Business Advisory and the ABBL are jointly organising a dedicated online conference on Monday 17 May, at 17:00.
The objective is to take stock of the relationship between FinTechs and banks and the challenges identified, in order to take advantage of the opportunities of a better working relationship.
An event organised in cooperation with Arendt Business Advisory and Paperjam.
- Ananda KAUTZ, Head of Innovation, Digital Banking and Payments, ABBL
- Philippe WERY, Chief Executive Officer, Arendt Business Advisory
- Denis COSTERMANS, Lead Advisor, Arendt Business Advisory
- Bertrand KAUFFMANN, Digital Transformation Officer, Société Générale
- Jacques PÜTZ, Chief Executive Officer, Luxhub
- Jean-Pierre SCHMIT, Founder & CEO, Jemmic
17.00 Opening & Welcome
17.05 Presentation of the survey results
17.30 Panel discussion
Paperjam is in charge of the online registration. Register here for free
This event will be held online.