This event is organized by ADA in collaboration with House of Training (ATTF) and ALRiM.
What’s the objective of the training?
The main objective of the 10th edition of the training Risk Management Excellence in Microfinance is to allow the CEOs and high level executives of leading MFIs to understand the importance of the risk management and the mecanisms in order to establish infine, a specific risk management culture in their institutions.
Who should attend?
The training targets CEOs and high level executives of leading MFIs, who have already created or are in the process of creating their own Risk Management department.
What’s the content of the training?
The various topics covered during the training are:
- Risk management positioning
- Corporate governance
- Positioning of partners and stakeholders about risk management
- The Luxembourg Microfinance Investment Funds Activity
- Operational risk management and credit risk
- Risk assessment and identification
- Risk cartography
- Introduction and application to the Risk Management Graduation Model (RMGM)
- Risk management strategies
- Case studies
- The coaching experience
- Ligia Castro-Monge, Independent Microfinance and Risk Management Expert, Coach in the project
- Yves Deceuninck, Process Re-engineering Manager, HSBC Securities Services Luxembourg, Coach in the project
- Benjamin Gauthier, Partner, PWC Luxembourg, ALRIM Board Member
- Samuel Grand, Executive Committee Member, Chief Risk Officer, Rothschild Europe, Luxembourg, ALRiM Member, Coach in the project
- Thierry López, Managing Director as Head of BIL Group Risk Management, Banque Internationale à Luxembourg, ALRiM Board Member
- Guy Mertens, Head of the Derivatives Division, Risk Management Department, European Investment Bank (EIB), ALRiM Member, Coach in the project
- Gilles Ossana de Mendez, HR consultant and Coach, Inspirance Consulting
- Sergio Scandizzo, Head of Model Validation, European Investment Bank (EIB), Luxembourg, Coach in the project
- Kaspar Wansleben, Executive Director, Luxembourg Microfinance and Development Fund (LMDF)