This conference will give practitioners insight into recent developments in EU, international and national supervision and enforcement measures against money laundering in the financial sector.
- Regulatory developments in anti-money laundering and counter terrorist financing (AML/CFT)
- Overview of roles and functions of supervisory bodies in the EU’s AML/CFT regime
- Role of EBA in AML/CFT supervision in the EU
- Country review update on EU AML/CFT supervision
- Enforcement measures
- Public-private partnership to combat financial crime
The complete programme is downloadable here below.
ABBL members will get a 25 % discount (code is 2019ABBL)
Who should attend?
Anti-money laundering and compliance officers, FinTech lawyers, government officials, professionals in the gambling and payment services sectors and other stakeholders working in the financial services sector.