- Permanent Contract
Are you captivated by new IT technology and digital transformation trends?
LuxTrust is looking for new talents who wish to feel engaged and to actively contribute to our growing company!
We are a Trust Services Provider based in Luxembourg, and actively expanding our business internationally through several commercial and business initiatives. The company provides state-of-the-art on on-boarding, digital identities, strong authentication and security services, and qualified electronic signatures, all bundled into integrated digital documents & identity management solutions.
We are now recruiting:
1 Mobile Software Engineer (m/f)
Roles and Essential Activities:
You have experienced and are talented in iOS and/or Android development.
* Mobile Swift or Kotlin/Java
* Cocoapods/Package Manager or Gradle
* Xcode or AndroidStudio
* OO, MVVM, MVP architecture and framework
* Common external libraries (REST, Lottie, JSON Mapper, Firebase, etc..)
* Jira / Confluence
* Scrum / Agile
* As an asset :
* Java server programming
* Hybrid mobile development (Xamarin, ReactNative, Flutter or other)
* Knowledge in PKI
* UI/UX interest and curiosity
* Implementing, maintaining native mobile application matching the current market standard leaded by Apple and Google.
* Oriented-Object philosopher with experience understanding and applying OO design patterns MVP, MVVM.
* Anticipating Apple and Google changes, beta and store constraint.
* Manage source and build of multiple applications and testing tools with a continuous development pipeline.
* Creating secure, scalable, available, and reliable innovative solutions across domains, channels, and mobile devices.
* Propose and implement interesting UX/UI concepts matching user expectation on the specific platform.
* Support and consultancy upon customer request
* Helpdesk level 3 including problem solving management.
* Working with a QA team to ensure high quality applications. This will include your own testing, specification and Unit/UI testing.
* Documentation of software, creation of manuals.
* Application performance and security tuning.
* Bachelor or Master degree in Computer Sciences
* Strong technical and analytic skills
* Curiosity of the mobile market and all the changes required by Apple and Google
* Solution driven & problem solving oriented
* Proactive attitude
* Good team player and positive attitude in a challenging environment
* Strong communication and writing skills
* Foster team work and collaboration
* Fluency in French and English, both oral and written
More than a growing company, you join a real international project with entrepreneurial spirit and a long term vision. Development opportunities are present and require special commitment and motivation to make an impact on the quality of our services to international customers. You integrate into an enthusiastic and multicultural team in a friendly and professional environment. Permanent contract based in Capellen – Luxembourg. In addition to a competitive salary, in accordance with your education and experience, we offer other benefits including an employee benefit plan.