- Permanent Contract
GSK Stockmann is a leading independent European corporate law firm with more than 180 professionals and offices in Germany and Luxembourg.
Our team in Luxembourg is growing and we are therefore looking for two administrative assistants:
• Relevant experience in an assistant position, preferably gained in a law firm or in the professional services sector, with a secretarial or academic education;
• Background in Marketing or HR.
• Very good knowledge of MS-Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook; for the marketing position a basic knowledge of Adobe programs is an asset;
• Language knowledge:
For Marketing: fluent in English and German, written and spoken; French and any other language is an asset.
For HR: Fluent in English and French written and spoken; German or any other language is an asset.
Focus in Marketing:
• Assist in tasks relevant to marketing, business development and event coordination.
• Organization of conference calls, including handling of calendars.
• Support in short and long term marketing projects as well as day-to-day support.
• Travel and conference arrangements.
• Support in the event management process.
• Updating databases and excel lists.
• Assist in creating client facing documents, such as presentations and newsletters.
Focus in Human Resources:
• Daily support or any punctual HR tasks or relevant requests;
• Be involved in tasks linked to the general administration of the HR department and support the HR team with all administrative tasks;
• Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes;
• Prepare employment contracts, addendum, work certificates and other documents;
• Provide support to employees in various HR related topics such as leaves, compensation, absences management etc.;
• Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form and ensure the input and update of all personnel data in our IT systems;
• Assist to the preparation of the payroll.
• Motivated, proactive and flexible individual with the ability to work both autonomously and in a team;
• Excellent interpersonal, organisational and planning skills, with ability to prioritize, multitask and meet deadlines;
• High level of accuracy and attention to detail with meticulous follow-through;
• Positive attitude, also in stressful situations.
• An attractive remuneration adapted to your qualifications, experience and performance;
• A multicultural working environment in a young and dynamic team;
• Training and development opportunities.
Please forward your CV and application letter in English to the attention of:
GSK Luxembourg SA
Contact: Human Resources department
44, avenue John F. Kennedy
Tel. (+352) 2718 02 25