- Permanent Contract
* Assist in the compilation and monitoring of the bank’s audit plan and of the audit plans of subsidiaries
for which the bank operates the local internal audit function;
* Manage the local in-house tool for following up on audit recommendations;
* Follow-up on the effective realisation of audit recommendations;
* Assist the Group Head of Internal Audit in reporting to the Board of Directors / Audit Committee and to
the Management Board;
* Assist in the management of audit projects and assessments made from time to time by the internal audit function;
* Centralise the internal audit department’s interactions with the statutory auditors.
* Good level of understanding (gained through relevant studies, experience and/or internal audit qualification) of the internal auditor’s role;
* University degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or a comparable area;
* Professional experience of at least 3 years in a bank or an accounting firm as a project manager or auditor;
* Personal skills: confident team player with a pronounced sense of flexibility, adaptability, initiative, accuracy, consistency and respect, and with good communication skills, both spoken and written;
* Computer proficiency in MS office, especially Word, Powerpoint and Excel, and in-house data base driven applications;
* Languages: good command of English and French (spoken and written); German and/or Luxembourgish would constitute an asset.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
The personal information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In compliance with the law of 23th July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).