- Permanent Contract
Linklaters LLP’s Capital Markets and Banking group is a key player in sophisticated complex banking transactions, innovative capital markets and structured finance deals, as well as complex national and multi-jurisdiction regulatory issues.
Joining Linklaters will give you the opportunity to work alongside talented lawyers and colleagues throughout the world who are determined to deliver results and solutions. With offices in major business and financial centers, you will participate in delivering an outstanding service to our clients anywhere in the world.
Key Responsibilities and Challenges
* Participate in a range of tasks, including drafting, reviewing and negotiating documentation
* Deliver a comprehensive range of legal services on all aspects of financial regulation
* Assist clients on complex structured finance transactions involving numerous participants and jurisdictions
* Liaise with leading institutions and colleagues across other jurisdictions
Qualifications and Skills required
* A qualified (or soon to be qualified) lawyer with previous experience and outstanding academic qualifications
* Fluent in written and spoken English and French, German and/or Luxembourgish would be an asset
* Team player who is also capable of working independently
* Good drafting skills
* Client and solution oriented
* Excellent communication, writing and analytical skills
We offer you
* The opportunity to work for an ambitious firm with a clear sense of direction
* Intellectually challenging and rewarding work
* Top-quality training and career development
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please apply online.
For any further information, please visit our website or Facebook and LinkedIn pages