- Permanent Contract
Under the supervision of the Group General Secretary, you will assist in all matters linked to the functioning of the
governance instances, and contribute to maintain the highest standards in the corporate governance of the bank.
* Assisting in coordinating Board/Committees of Board meetings including convening meetings, producing
of the Board materials through Board Pack, preparing attendance list, performing quality review on
* Facilitate following up on pending items and/or continuous progress at the Board Level;
* Assisting with all matters pertaining to the Board of Directors and subsequent activities such as Board
members logistic, personal files, director agreement contracts, fees reimbursement, and collective
* Maintains and monitors any kind of document pertaining to the life cycle of a Luxembourg company (AGM,
power of attorney, authorized signatures, filling documents with RCS, drafting circular resolution).
Includes filing of documents electronically and physically;
* Facilitate answers to different requests from internal and external stakeholders (external auditor) in
relation to corporate governance queries;
* Ensure corporate documents at the level of the entities of Banque Havilland are maintained and
centralized (as far as notified) at the head office level, and liaise with Group colleagues for this purpose;
* Assist in driving change and improvement in corporate governance;
* Provide assistance in ad-hoc projects as required.
* Bac+3. A legal qualification is desirable but not essential for this position;
* 2 years minimum experience in providing corporate secretarial / corporate services in a bank or fiduciary company;
* Good communication skills, ability to manage multiple tasks effectively with frequent interruptions, and
the ability to work productively in a fast paced organization;
* Character: meticulous and well organized, with ability to multi-task, enthusiastic and open-minded;
* Fluent in English and French.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org before 17th February 2019.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
The personal information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In compliance with the law of 23th July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).