The Corporate Actions Department is in charge of collecting and processing all types of information about corporate events that might impact or not the capital structure of a company. The department is divided in 2 sections: the first section processes all kind of voluntary and mandatory corporate actions events related to debt securities and equities. The second section processes all kind of income events arising from debt securities, equities and all transactions related to syndicated loans on the US market.
We are looking for a trainee with a school convention 4 to 6 months – starting ideally from 15-Mar-20.
Your main tasks will be:
- Deal with the daily Income Payments (Pool factors, maturities, coupons, cash dividend, loans, tax)
- Collect and Reconcile all information between Sub-Custodian and Data Vendor, investigate to clarify any discrepancies
- Ensure smooth settlement and follow up of all events/booking and queries linked to Income (Equities and Bonds) and syndicated loans processes in a timely manner
- Support in the preparation of the annual and extraordinary general meetings by collecting meeting information from the various custodians. Collect the voting instructions from the customers and process them via several means (Web/SWIFT/Mail).
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)
- Studies related to finance - School convention required
- Very good level of English
- Good command of MS Office tools (especially Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- High attention to details
- Stress resilient
- Open minded
- Have good analytical skills, be very precise and dedicated to quality.