- Permanent Contract
ABOUT THE JOB
The Customer Relations Department is responsible for customer service, and ensures that all requests from customers and business partners are followed up and answered in accordance with our procedures and regulations on service quality. The Junior Customer Relations Officer will be responsible for the following activities:
* Handle all back-office operations linked to credit card operations
* Deal with emails, calls and regular mail from customers
* Provide advice to the customer and be the mediator between the customer and the bank
* Report inaccuracies to the Head of the Department
* Offer support for day-to-day activities
* Fulfil administrative tasks such as filing
* Assist in maintaining the level of customer service quality
WHAT WE EXPECT
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* Pro-active, reliable and customer-minded
* Good commercial skills
* A precise and accurate working style
* Fluency in Spanish and working knowledge in English; other European languages such as German and French would be an advantage
WHAT WE OFFER
* Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
* Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
* On-the-job training
* Dynamic and international work environment
* Participation in various CSR initiatives
* Higher education. College/University degree in Banking, Business Administration, Economics or Law, or an equivalent degree would be advantageous.
* Experience in a similar position is of advantage.
* Good knowledge of IT tools and Microsoft Office
* Knowledge of financial products, ideally in the credit card market.
- Spanish, English