- Permanent Contract
The Luxembourg Bankers’ Association (ABBL) represents over 210 banks and professionals of the financial sector, promoting the sustainable development of regulated, innovative and responsible banking services in Luxembourg.
We are currently recruiting a Digital Communication Specialist to join our team.
• Create content and manage campaigns for all digital channels
• Monitor local and international press and support press relations efforts
• Help to prepare ad hoc items such as speeches, presentations etc.
• Monitor and report digital communications measures via agreed KPIs
• Provide support and act as back-up to other team members
• A bachelor’s or master’s degree in Communication, Journalism or Business Administration
• 2-5 years professional experience, preferably in the financial sector
• Fluent in English, French, and German, other languages an advantage
• Proven copywriting skills in English and French
• Excellent interpersonal skills and proven ability to communicate
• Enthusiastic and organised
• Able to work autonomously and as part of a team
• Familiar with standard Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)