- Fixed-Term Contract
The Financial controller shall produce analysis and reports on the bank’s profitability and on the activity of the bank. He supports the team in the production of periodic reporting and in the budget process. He also participates to Finance projects such as the implementation of MIS by validating the output and by creating reports.
* Producing & analyzing monthly reports (P&L, balance sheet, KPIs, KRIs…), including comments and ad hoc analysis on variations, gaps with the budget;
* Producing reports for business line managers and Group heads (realized vs budget, margins,..);
* Contributing to the extension of data collection and storage to allow the production of requested reports and analysis;
* Improving reporting production and distribution efficiency in close collaboration with Data management colleague;
* Feeding entities with standard reports;
* Collaborating closely with finance teams in entities;
* Interacting with internal teams and finance colleagues
* Collecting reporting requirements and modelizing them;
* Producing monthly reporting and identifies attention points for the management;
* Reconciliating reporting with accounting;
* Checking data consistency and identify inconsistency, requests corrections in the core systems;
* Identifying subsidiaries’ specificities;
* Interacting with Finance teams in subsidiaries for the consolidation of management reporting and MIS project;
* Cooperating with the business lines for the budget and drafting of forecasts;
* Performing analytic analysis (P&L by business line e.g.) and reconciliates analytic accounting with accounting, explains gaps;
* Cooperate with Cost management team for the follow-up of corporate cost
Minimum profile requirements
* BAC+5 in Finance or business school;
* Knowledge of LuxGaap, IFRS, consolidation, analytic accounting;
* Understanding of banking flows and products;
* Use of office tools and data management tools;
* Fluent in English and French;
* Good communication skills;
* Capacity to analyse, to work autonomously but also to interact with other teams;
* Stress resistant, well structured
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
The personal information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In compliance with the law of 23th July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/identity or disability.