- Required level of study: BAC+4/+5
The Risk Management acts as second line of defence in protecting the Bank against Financial Risks and Operational Risks, and work closely with the whole firm in order to allow management to make informed, risk-based decisions in line with the Bank’s risk appetite.
In order to support the department in the monitoring and reporting of financial risks, we are looking for a Trainee with a school convention for a period of 6 months.
Your main tasks will be to:
* Support the Financial Risk activity on the daily tasks (risk reports on credit risk, liquidity risk and market risk)
* Provide ad-hoc risk analysis and investigations
“Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)”
* Final year of a Master Degree in Finance or Economics. School convention required
* Basic knowledge of risk management approaches and Basel III regulatory rules.
* Very good English level.
* Good knowledge of MS office (especially MS Excel) - VBA knowledge is considered as an asset. Dedication, team spirit, willingness to learn and flexibility