- Fixed-Term Contract
- Required years of experience: 2
- Required level of study: BAC+4/+5
The Risk Management Department acts as second line of defence in protecting the Bank against Financial Risks and Operational Risks, and work closely with the whole firm in order to allow management to make informed, risk-based decisions in line with the Bank’s risk appetite.
Within the Financial Risk Management function we are looking for a Financial Risk Officer
on a 2-year fixed-term contract.
Your main tasks will be to:
* Monitor daily/weekly/monthly financial risks activities and report to Senior Management in line with internal and regulatory requirements (such as Large Exposure, Liquidity Coverage Ratio, CET1 ratio).
* Perform and assess financial risk stress tests.
* Perform risk analysis of the structure of existing funds / new funds, assessing their risk profile.
* Participate to the review of due diligence questionnaires.
* Support in reviewing internal user guide and procedures.
* Provide ad-hoc risk analysis and investigations, reporting to the CRO and his/her backup.
* Support financial risk team in any required project.
“Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)”
* Master’s degree in Finance or Economics.
* Minimum 2-year experience in a similar role in a control function or financial accounting.
* Good understanding of financial risk techniques, including analysis and reporting.
* Knowledge and awareness of regulatory requirements.
* Good knowledge of Luxembourg Funds and Banking industry, including regulations, as well as risk monitoring market practices.
* Good command of MS Office applications, Excel and VBA considered as a strong asset.
* Fluent in English, written and spoken.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
* Team spirit, stress resilience and analytical as well as problem-solving skills with strong attention to details.