- Permanent Contract
- Required years of experience: 3
- Required level of study: BAC+4/+5
The Foreign Exchange Dealing Department is part of the Depositary Banking Division. It is mainly responsible for providing clients with Foreign Exchange services, such as Spot, Forward, Swap or Non Deliverable Forward.
In order to support our team, we are looking for a Foreign Exchange Dealer for a permanent contract.
Your main tasks will be to:
* Administer swap and forward transactions for hedging purpose – Follow trigger event and place relevant deals
* Manage client FX orders and cover them in the market
* Handle reception of orders received by telephone, dealing platforms or E-mails
* Be able to select counterparty based on market conditions and credit consideration
* Monitor financial market evolutions in order to adapt our procedure accordingly
* Follow up Forex positions of the bank
* *Monitor credit risk and understand regulatory constraints
“Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)”
* Bac+4/5 in Finance, Risk, Economics or equivalent
* Min 3-years’ experience in a Front Office position working on Forex (Spot/Forward/Swap/NDF)
* Excellent knowledge of financial products as well as fund business and administration
* Fluency in English
* Very good command of Excel (VBA), Reuters and Bloomberg (knowledge of Olympic is an asset)
* Excellent organization and analytical skills, accuracy and attention to details
* Ability to work under pressure with high volumes
* Excellent communication skills towards clients and colleagues
* ACI Dealing Certificate / Diploma is a plus.