- Fixed-Term Contract
- Required level of study: BAC+3
The Fund Accounting Department is responsible for the processing of the daily fund activity, i.e. the final production of the funds’ Net Asset Value (NAV).
The funds (mixed funds, hedge funds, money market funds, multi class funds, multi mangers funds, private equities, funds of private equities,…) are composed of a large scope of products i.e. mortgage backed securities, prime brokerage, equities, bonds, futures, interest rates swap, foreign exchange swaps, private equities, syndicated loans,… This variety makes the function very interesting and will provide you with a real enhancement in terms of financial knowledge and experience.
In order to support our team, we are looking for a Fund Accountant for a fixed term contract of one year.
Your main tasks will be to:
* Prepare funds valuations (collection of work documents within deadlines and other related tasks)
* Understand and control of all input transactions
* Ensure the timely and accurate production of a variety of NAV’s (Net Asset Values) of the funds assigned to the individual
* Produce various checking reports
* Min. Bac +3 in Accounting / Finance
* Min. 1 to 2-year experience as Fund Accountant
* Very good knowledge of investment funds and main financial products
* Good command of the Microsoft office tools (especially Excel)
* Knowledge of Olympic is considered as an advantage
* Good level of spoken and written English
* Setting of priorities and respect of deadlines
* Good stress resilience
* Team spirit and organizational skills
* Natural tendency to focus on details and accuracy