- Required level of study: BAC+3/+5
The Fund Accounting Department is responsible for the processing of the daily fund activity, i.e. the final production of the funds’ Net Asset Value (NAV).
The funds are composed of a large scope of products, i.e. hedge funds, mortgage backed securities, prime brokerage, equities, bonds, futures, interest rates swap, foreign exchange swaps, Money market funds, etc. This variety makes the function very interesting and will provide you with a real enhancement in terms of financial knowledge and experience.
To support our team, we are looking for a trainee with a school convention for a period of 6 months.
Your main tasks will be:
- Prepare funds valuations (collection of work documents within deadlines and other related tasks)
- Understand and control of all input transactions
- Ensure the timely and accurate production of a variety of NAV’s (Net Asset Values) of the funds assigned to the individual
- Produce various checking reports
“Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)”
- Educational background in accounting or economics (BAC +3 minimum) – School convention required
- Good knowledge of investment funds and main financial products
- Very good knowledge in accounting
- Be fluent in French and good level of English
- Team spirit and organizational skills