- Permanent Contract
The Corporate Planning and Strategy Department (“PSD”) is responsible for the analysis, coordination and oversight of the implementation of Nomura Bank Luxembourg (“NBL”) strategy as enlightened by the Executive Committee.
PSD provides with the analysis that allows to support in defining the mid and long term strategy. It supports the ExCom to take informed decisions.
The role of PSD includes:
- Analysis of the possible strategic options to achieve NBL vision and an in depth evaluation of possible alternative to support the decision process
- Prioritization and coordination of the selected business/technical initiatives to achieve the vision
- Monitor the proper implementation of the significant projects by Project Assurance function
- Control and oversight of early stage implementation
In order to support our team, we are looking for an Industry Strategy and Operation Planning Analyst on a permanent contract.
Your main tasks will be to:
- Assist the department with the development of strategic business plans including reviewing goals, objectives, strategies, actions and measures.
- Assess business portfolio trends and develop enterprise and market-level strategic studies to support leadership decision-making in the change to be conducted within the company value chain
- Participate in ongoing enterprise and market strategy activities – including strategy analysis, performance monitoring, and company insight.
- Analyse feasibility of technical or business enhancements, support elaborating specifications and follow-up of development and implementation
- Prepare and conduct presentations and reports for Senior Executive members.
Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)
- University degree in Financial, Economics or Business Administration
- Extensive knowledge of depositary bank business and processes
- Knowledge of Fund Administration activity
- Strong data visualization skills and good understanding of IT Architecture model
- Prior experience should include project management (developing work plans, tracking progress, coordinating teams from multiple departments across different location, completing deliverables, etc.)
- High proficiency with advanced Microsoft Excel, Access, and Power Point and ability to design SQL inquiries
- Fluent in English
- Be proactive and show initiatives
- Good team spirit and communication skills