- Permanent Contract
VP Bank Group is an internationally positioned private bank. It specialises in asset management services for private individuals, intermediaries and investments funds. VP Bank is one of the largest banks in the Liechtenstein financial centre. In addition to its main offices in Liechtenstein, VP Bank Group is present in five other locations throughout the world: Luxembourg, Switzerland, Singapore, Hong Kong and British Virgin Islands.
In order to support our growth we are looking for a Head of Investment Advisory and Portfolio Management for our Bank location in Luxembourg.
• Lead, coach and support the Investment Advisory and Portfolio Management Team of 6 Employees
• Responsible contact person for cooperation/coordination with VP Bank Group Investment Solutions
• Ensure that the Group investment risk policies are being implemented across all investment products and services
• Give input and support the development of competitive, innovative and sustainable investment offerings to clients
• Proactive identification of optimization and efficiency improvement potentials for the attention of the VP Bank (Luxembourg) SA management
• Responsible for the local development and implementation of processes and structures within Investment Advisory and Portfolio management
• Support the Client Business by providing Group investment ideas and advice for relationship managers and customers on the different asset classes
• Participation in client meetings together with the Relationship managers
• Responsible for local testing, implementation and follow up on product management
• A minimum of 5-10 years in a position within the Investment Advisory or Portfolio Management with direct or indirect client contact/responsibility
• Leadership skills to coach, motivate, coordinate and support a team
• In-depth knowledge about cross asset classes
• Profound knowledge in financial markets and macroeconomics
• Strong negotiation, communication, organizational, analytical, customer service and problem-solving skills
• Structured work process with a large interest in figures
• Ability to handle a high workload and take appropriate decisions
• Fluent in English and German
• Good knowledge of the MS-Office package
• User knowledge of the banking software AVALOQ is an advantage
In the event of an employment we will ask you for references and to present a criminal record.