UniCredit International Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. is part of UniCredit Group, one of the leading european banking groups, headquartered in Italy and present in many european countries. Being part of Corporate and Investment Banking Division, UniCredit International Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. is an international hub for the Global Family Offices activities of UniCredit Group.
UniCredit International Bank (Luxembourg) S.A. offers an internship to young and motivated talents in its Legal department.
In your role you will assist the Head of Legal in all legal and regulatory matters, including among others in drafting/reviewing the contractual documentation of the Bank.
* Master I degree in European or Luxembourg business law, banking and financial law
* Good knowledge of European/Luxembourg laws (in particular Civil, Commercial, Corporate and Banking Laws)
* Previous experience/internship in a Luxembourg law firm or in the legal department of a Luxembourg credit institution
* Proficiency in English is a must, French, Italian and German will be considered as an asset
* Up to 6 months internship within a dynamic and multicultural team
* Support in fulfilling the requirements for the practical project phase within your studies
* Compensation for the internship (fixed amount + lunch vouchers)
* Possibility to interact with the european network of UniCredit Group
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your up-to-date CV at email@example.com
Be reassured that we treat all application with the strictest confidentiality.
As part of our obligations regarding the recruitment process, we may request from you i) identity data and documents, including residency, ii) immigration status, iii) some supporting evidence of education, iv) criminal records (Bulletin N°3) and v) other data and documents related to the process.
Specific Data Protection notice:
When answering to this offer or by sending us an spontaneous application, you acknowledge the processing of your data via recruiters, the transfer and processing of your data to our talent verification partner and the processing of your data by UniCredit (As defined under the General Data Protection (“GDPR”) Art 6 (1) b).
UniCredit is data controller for the recruitment process and utilizes processors for verification, negotiation, screening and contact with candidates, additionally UniCredit may perform open source research and other analysis to corroborate information provided within the recruitment process.
Upon an unsuccessful process, your data will be retained for a period of 6 months as from the moment in which the position was filled and then the data will be deleted within the limits of the law.
Should you join the team, your data will be retained and further processed during your employment.
If you have further questions about how we process your Personal Data, please feel free to contacting us to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or via our postal address 8 – 10 Rue Jean Monnet L-2180 Luxembourg to the attention to the Data Protection Department.
Finally, you are entitled to file complaints related to the processing of your data to the National Commision for Data Protection (CNPD) at 1 avenue du Rock’n Roll L-4361 Esch-sur-Alzette, Luxembourg or via their website https://cnpd.public.lu/en/particuliers/faire-valoir/formulaire-plainte.html