- Permanent Contract
- Required years of experience: 3
• Development of new business tools for the group;
• Ensure the best possible quality of products and services with high added value;
• Key partner to the business and the rest of the team;
• Writing technical and business analysis;
• Provide level 3 support to all departments and all entities of the group worldwide.
• Professional knowledge in designing Oracle relational database, SQL and PL/SQL languages are
• Oracle Application Express (APEX) will be considered as a strong advantage;
• Any advanced knowledge in Shell scripting, JAVA or X-Gen will be taken into consideration;
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar position;
• Experienced in problem solving;
• Ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure with tight deadlines;
• Challenge oriented, proactive and able to work independently with continuous learning opportunities;
• Flexibility in handling work in order to quickly switch from project to project;
• Fluent in English. Any other language will be considered as an asset;
• Previous experience in the financial sector will be considered as an asset.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
The personal information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In compliance with the law of 23th July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/identity or disability.