- Fixed-Term Contract
- Required years of experience: 1
- Required level of study: Bachelor Degree
You will join Union Bancaire Privée (Europe) S.A, the European Hub for the UBP Group one of the Swiss leaders in Wealth Management Services.
Within the Credit Structuring Team and under the supervision of its responsible you will contribute to:
* Preparing and submitting credit applications to relevant approval authorities – special credits, Lombard credits and mortgages;
* Coordinating implementation process of loans in collaboration with internal departments (legal, credit back-office teams etc.) and with external partners (legal counsel, notary, property surveyor etc.);
* Preparation and issuance of the relevant credit documents (term-sheets, loan agreement, security deeds etc.).
* Bachelor degree in Wealth Management, Risk Management or Market Finance.
* Prior experience in a similar position will be an advantage.
* Good knowledge of main existing credit products.
- Fluent in English and in French.
- Excellent writing and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Capacity to work in a dynamic pace environment.
Attractive Luxembourg CBA package according to your knowledge and experience.
We propose a 12 months fixed-term contract.