- Fixed-Term Contract
JUNIOR KYC OFFICER (CDD UNTIL 30/11/2020)
The Junior KYC Officer is a member of the Business Management department, and is responsible for opening, amending, reviewing and exiting clients according to the Bank’s policies and procedures. The KYC Officer is
also responsible for the control of client’s transactions in order to detect and report unusual transactions.
* Perform full due diligence on new Clients by requesting KYC information, reviewing and verifying the documentation received, and making a risk assessment;
* Document systematically and concisely the research and analysis performed;
* Communicate effectively and efficiently with relevant internal and external parties;
* Evaluate periodically existing Clients according to the Bank’s policies and procedures;
* Ensure that clients’ records are maintained complete and up to date;
* Monitor transactions to detect and report unusual transactions.
Minimum profile requirements
* University degree, Compliance qualification is an advantage;
* First experience in similar or audit position;
* Experience with AML monitoring and screening is an advantage;
* Strong research and analytical skills;
* Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written;
* Good planning and prioritization skills;
* Ability to work independently and with other departments;
* Good interpersonal skills;
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available
immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting
references) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
The personal information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will be processed in
accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In compliance with the law of 23th July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).