- Fixed-Term Contract
ABOUT THE JOB
The Junior Windows System Administrator will be part of the IT Operations & Infrastructure team, which supports the daily operations of the bank’s production environment. The Junior Windows System Administrator will be responsible for the following activities:
- Maintain the VMware and Windows server infrastructure, including storage and backup management
- Maintain the centralized enterprise IT applications, such as, but not limited to, Active Directory, MS Exchange, MS System Centre Configuration Management (SCCM), IT Monitoring platform, Antivirus solution, etc.
- Ensure the availability, integrity, security and performance of the infrastructure
- Perform incident resolution and follow-up, identify and analyse problems.
- Perform day-to-day system administration operations
- 2nd level support for all IT equipment
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Good customer and service orientation
- Ability to learn, understand, and apply new technologies
- An accurate, detail oriented working style while keeping the big picture
- Demonstrate troubleshooting, analysis and time-management skills
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision in a team-oriented environment
- Demonstrate ability to deliver results within defined timeframe even under pressure
- Good communication skills in English
(written and verbal)
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Participation in various CSR initiatives
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs around 180 staff from all over Europe. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- Holder of a degree in Information Technology or equivalent combination of education and experience in a similar position
- Technical experience in the management of current VMware and Windows Server solutions
- First experience in asset and software management via SCCM, including packaging and enterprise patching
- Demonstrate comprehension of high availability environments and data protection technologies
- Basic knowledge of the ITIL Framework
- Scripting knowledge, especially in PowerShell
- Working knowledge of technologies such as Citrix VDI environment, Microsoft SQL databases, SharePoint, Antivirus endpoint Protection, PRTG monitoring solution and Omnitracker ITSM platform are advantageous