- Permanent Contract
Linklaters LLP is a global law firm with 30 offices in 20 countries. Joining us will give you the opportunity to work alongside talented colleagues and lawyers throughout the world who are determined to deliver results and solutions. Our Luxembourg office with its about 130 people fits seamlessly into our global team.
As part of a leading global law firm, our legal secretaries play a central and critical role to provide an administrative and proactive support to our lawyers.
Key responsibilities and challenges
* Support our lawyers with the preparation (including creation and amendment) of documents, spreadsheets and presentations
* Dealing with internal calls and external client queries in an appropriate and confident manner
* Managing diaries, organising internal/external meetings and conference calls, organising travel arrangements
* Providing administrative support for matter opening, time recording, filing, billing and archiving
* Undertaking administrative tasks e.g. typing, photocopying, scanning, printing, archiving, hard copy filing, etc.
* Proactive monitoring and management of emails as required
* Assisting with ad-hoc matters
Qualifications and skills required
* Fluent in English and French, German and Luxembourgish would be an asset
* Degree in the secretarial field (or equivalent)
* A first successful experience in a similar role
* Excellent organisational skills with ability to prioritise tasks
* Strong teamwork ethic, communication skills and respect for confidentiality
* Excellent MS Office skills
We offer you
* The opportunity to work for an ambitious and dynamic firm with a clear sense of direction
* To be part of an inclusive and diverse team
* Intellectually challenging and rewarding work
* Top-quality training
If this opportunity is the challenge you are looking for, please apply online.
For any further information, please visit our website or Facebook and LinkedIn pages