- Permanent Contract
We are currently looking for an IT Production Support Analyst to join our Technology & Projects Department as a Junior Officer.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Marketing & Analytics team supports the Marketing & Sales department by providing a variety of insights from data, ranging from results-driven metrics to trends and behavioural data about customers and target markets. The Marketing Analytics Junior Officer will:
* have the opportunity to build, shape and drive business intelligence and reporting solutions for the Marketing & Sales department
* establish processes and structures to support statistical analyses for internal & external customers
* support the Marketing and Sales teams with data and high-quality, descriptive and predictive analysis
* locate supplemental data sources and incorporate these into analyses and reports based on business drivers
* analyse performance of critical front office processes and act as an internal consultant in the development of Sales and Marketing activities
* develop smart KPIs and reporting solutions
WHAT WE EXPECT
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Good organisational skills
* Pro-active, reliable and customer-minded
* Good/excellent commercial skills
* A precise and accurate working style
* Fluency in English; other European languages
(e.g. German, French or Spanish) are advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
* Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
* Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
* On-the-job training
* Dynamic and international work environment
* Participation in various CSR initiatives
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs around 180 staff from all over Europe. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English via e-mail!
- University degree in Computer Science, Statistics or Information Management
- Awareness of customer and business drivers
- Ability and willingness to quickly understand and analyse business processes and their influence on reporting
- Strong understanding of modern database structure and design
- Strong knowledge of SQL Server BI Technologies, SSRS, TSQL, SSAS Tabular
- First experience in Business Intelligence or Analytics is an asset
- Basic knowledge in R or Python is an asset
- English, French, German