- Permanent Contract
We are currently looking for a Marketing and Communications Officer to join our Marketing and Sales department.
ABOUT THE JOB
The Marketing and Communications Officer is part of the Corporate Communications and PR Team within the Marketing and Sales Department and assists the team with their daily activities aimed at raising awareness for the bank, fine-tuning the bank’s image, stream-lining internal and external communications and supporting the sales and business development teams.
* Marketing and sales support: Assist the Sales and Business Development teams with sales and relationship management activities such as compiling sales presentations, constructing client pitches, producing brochures, drafting RPFs, creating and updating marketing and client materials, benchmarking competitors and organising events.
* Content writing for the bank’s corporate and internal communications, such as press releases, memos, website copy, internal guidelines, newsletters, reports, terms and conditions, etc.
* Website management: implementing regular updates on the corporate website using the website CMS in various languages (English, German, French, Spanish).
* Media relations: drafting press releases, conducting media research, updating the media database and monitoring print and online media coverage.
WHAT WE EXPECT
* Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills with a great eye for detail
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Self-starter, with good organisational skills, the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
* Fluency in English is mandatory; French, German or other languages are advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
* Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
* Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
* On-the-job training
* Dynamic and international work environment
* Participation in various CSR initiatives
* Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Communications, Marketing, Languages or Business, or relevant work experience in the field
* First experience working in corporate or marketing communications, ideally in the financial industry
* Expert knowledge of MS Office tools, especially PowerPoint and Word
* Good graphic design skills using Adobe Creative Suite, especially Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator
* Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence effectively at all levels of the organisation
* Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time, while paying strict attention to detail
- Fluency in English is mandatory; French, German or other languages are advantageous