- Permanent Contract
- Required years of experience: 5
• Build, develop and manage a book of clients;
• Define a personal strategy on how to systematically and efficiently approach the given segment of clients;
• Refine and understand the client’s needs in this changing environment and offer relevant advice and solutions;
• Working closely with the bank’s advisory investment management team to develop and enhance the present services we offer to our Private Banking clients;
• Contributing to the development of the Private Banking operations across the Group by assisting the management team with the implementation of the Bank’s strategy
• A distinctive passion in managing and servicing HNW /UHNW clients;
• Proven track record in developing own book of business and bringing on board new clients;
• Strong and deep product knowledge around investments, tax and credit;
• Drive and commitment to excellence;
• High level of communication skills with a proven network of contacts to facilitate client acquisition;
• Excellent at planning and understanding future trends and organising oneself accordingly;
• Analytical and problem solving skills;
• Dedicated to maintaining high quality standards and client’s satisfaction;
• Fluency in English is mandatory (written and spoken), any additional language will be an asset
Minimum profile requirements
• At least 5 years experience as a Private Banker;
• Strong experience in servicing and growing a book of clients;
• Strong understanding of the risk culture and how the Private Banker should grasp the changing regulatory environment;
• Good knowledge of latest and prevailing regulation applied in the management of client’s relationships and accounts (MiFID II, QI, MiFIR etc);
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
The personal information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will be processed in
accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In compliance with the law of 23th July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/identity or disability.