- Permanent Contract
ABOUT THE JOB
The Product Development team is a part of Advanzia’s Marketing and Sales department and is responsible for implementing enhancements to existing products, as well as assisting in researching, scoping and developing new product ideas. The Product Development Officer will take care of the following activities:
- Work on new products, product features and process requirements (e.g. credit cards, deposit and ancillary insurance products)
- Implement changes to current products based on legal, regulatory or process-related requirements on an ongoing basis
- Work on product development projects and act as a key participant in development initiatives
- Research and analyse competitor products
- Maintain and improve regular internal and external product reporting
- Define and implement the marketing approach for new products and features
- Conduct ongoing competitive analyses and market research
- Manage customer feedback initiatives such as surveys
WHAT WE EXPECT
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong sense for creativity and innovation
- Pragmatic approach focused on creating clear value added solutions
- Fluency in English; other European language skills
(e.g. German, French or Spanish) are advantageous
WHAT WE OFFER
- Attractive benefits as part of the banking collective agreement
- Wide range of additional benefits, e.g. Sympass, luncheon vouchers, transportation allowance, etc.
- On-the-job training
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Participation in various CSR initiatives
Located in bright and modern offices in Munsbach at 15 minutes from Luxembourg City, Advanzia currently employs around 180 staff from all over Europe. We offer a pleasant and collaborative working atmosphere in a truly multicultural environment, and we are always looking for talented and enthusiastic people to join our team.
Looking for a new professional challenge in a fast-growing company?
Apply today and send your CV and motivational letter in English to firstname.lastname@example.org!
- University degree in economics, business or marketing, or an equivalent degree
- First work experience in the financial services or retail banking environment - ideally in product management
- Experience in documenting and managing product/project requirements
- Experience in marketing activities such as product launches, market research and customer surveys