- Permanent Contract
NautaDutilh is an international law firm with a leading position in the Benelux and offices in Brussels, Amsterdam, Rotterdam, Luxembourg, London and New York. We advise a wide range of major clients in the financial and corporate sectors. The Luxembourg office currently employs over 60 lawyers and specialises in corporate and financial law, tax, intellectual property, regulatory, insurance, investment funds and commercial litigation.
We work in a multicultural, international, friendly and human environment.
NautaDutilh' s banking and insurance team combines domestic know-how and international scope covering the full range of banking and insurance work.
Are you a Regulatory Support Lawyer / Regulatory Lawyer ?
We have room for you.
* U.E. law degree, LL.M or equivalent would be an asset
* Minimum experience of 5 years in the financial regulatory area (PSD2, Emir, Mifid2, CSSF licensing, CRR, AML obligations etc.)
* Excellent language skills in English and French; German would be an asset
* Strong analytical and synthetic skills, ability to provide practical guidance on a complex topic
* Detail-oriented, flexible, innovative and team-player
What we offer
* Continuous learning opportunities and ongoing professional education
* A stimulating and friendly professional environment
* A challenging work stream
* A competitive remuneration
* International law cases
You can send your application, including your CV and cover letter by e-mail to:
NautaDutilh Avocats Luxembourg | Human Resources | 2, rue Jean Bertholet | L-1233 Luxembourg
International Law Firm | Amsterdam ∙ Brussels ∙ London ∙ Luxembourg ∙ New York ∙ Rotterdam