- Permanent Contract
- Required years of experience: 5
- Required level of study: BAC+5
The Risk Management Department is responsible care of Financial Risk and Operational Risk matters.
Financial Risk Management ensures that both risks inherent to the Bank’s activity and risks related to the environment in which the Bank operates are identified, assessed, treated, monitored and reported. Financial Risk Management covers primarily credit risk, liquidity risk and market risk.
Operational Risk Management acts as a second line of defence in identifying and assessing operational risks for the proper treatment and mitigation of those risks. It is responsible for developing and maintaining the framework and methodology to identify, assess, monitor and report operational risks.
In order to support the Risk Management Department, we are looking for a Risk Regulatory Expert on a permanent contract.
Your main tasks will be to:
* Support the CRO in assessing, maintaining and improving the Risk Management standards for the Bank in line with regulatory requirements and Luxembourg industry leading practices.
* Lead or participate to projects to implement new policies or initiatives for the Operational and Financial Risk management.
* Bring industry knowledge and expertise regarding relevant regulatory requirements and best practices.
* Produce risk assessments for new products, the due diligence processes and similar requirements.
* Support in complying with risk-related regulatory obligations.
* Support the Credit Administration function, monitor the credit legal documentation and perform risk analysis of the structure of existing funds / new funds, assessing their risk profile.
* Perform risk analysis and controls of bank’s operational processes in order to identify deficiencies and/or weaknesses, and issue appropriate recommendations to support the business in their decision-making process.
* Perform risk controls, including stress tests and produce reports for business stakeholders, senior management and risk committees.
* Contribute to the ICAAP & ILAAP annual report and other risk reports as appropriate.
* Review and update the Bank’s risk models and stress testing tools.
* Review and update risk control measures, policies and procedures.
* Ensure that conduct of work complies with internal and external standards and regulations.
* Provide ad-hoc risk analysis and investigations, reporting to the CRO.
“Please be aware that in accordance with the law of July 23, 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3)”
* Master’s degree in Finance, Economics or equivalent.
* Minimum 5-year experience in advisory, funds or banking industry, preferably with exposure to Custody or Depositary banking activities.
* Strong knowledge of risk regulation applicable to the Bank (CRR/CRD, EMIR, CSSF circulars and regulations, EBA guidelines).
* Good knowledge of Luxembourg Funds and Banking industry, including regulations, as well as risk monitoring market practices.
* Credit risk knowledge and experience (collateral management, credit risk mitigating techniques and legal documentation such as ISDAs, CSAs and GMRAs) would be considered strong assets.
* Good command of MS Office and VBA would be an asset.
* Good interpersonal skills, ability to engage and interact with various business stakeholders.
* Strong communication and presentation skills.
* Fluent in English.
* Team spirit, stress resilience, problem-solving skills and strong attention to details.