- Permanent Contract
* Establish and carry out, for each audit engagement, a risk and control working programme including a test plan;
* Adequately document the field work carried out in the form of interviews and review of documentation;
* Ensure a clear description and solid documentation of test results;
* Debrief on the test results with the persons responsible for the activities audited;
* Issue a written report for each internal audit assignment, after collection and analysis of the comments of the persons responsible for the activities audited, on the various points raised;
* Follow up on the recommendations made;
* Contribute to establishing reliable reports required in the context of reporting on audit activities to Management and Audit Committee;
* Carry out ancillary audit tasks allocated to him or her from time to time e.g. audit confirmations.
Minimum profile requirements
* Solid understanding (gained through experience and/or internal audit qualification) of the internal auditor’s role and ability to add value to the bank’s business;
* A university degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or a comparable area;
* Solid professional experience in a bank or an accounting firm as a project manager or auditor;
* Team player with a pronounced sense of flexibility, initiative and accuracy;
* Good communication skills, both spoken and written;
* Strong analytical capacities;
* Expert skills in MS Excel and other Microsoft products (e.g. MS Word, MS Powerpoint);
* Languages: very good command of English (spoken and written); French, German and/or Luxembourgish would constitute an asset;
* A certain availability for travel.
The salary package offered will be commensurate with your professional expertise and experience. This position is available immediately. This is a unique and potentially career-defining opportunity for the candidate with the right spirit and experience.
If you are interested in taking this challenging opportunity please send your application (cover letter, CV, supporting references) to the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted by our HR team.
The personal information you provide in your job application will be treated confidentially at all times and will be processed in accordance with the applicable data protection law, in particular the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
In compliance with the law of 23th July 2016, the selected candidate will be requested to provide a criminal record (section 3).
We are an equal opportunity employer, who believes that diversity is good for our people and our business. As such, we welcome applications from candidates without regard to their gender, age, racial or ethnic origin, religion or beliefs, sexual orientation/identity or disability.